You need an account in our platform, if you don't have one yet, please create one by clicking here:
Installation and configuration
To include Pagantis in your e-commerce you need to follow the next steps
Download the module
Please download our latest version of the payment module from our official repository in GitHub:
Upload the files
To install our module in your Zen Cart e-commerce, you have to decompress the module you just downloaded and upload the files to your ZenCart directory, taking care of the directory structure
Translate the module if needed
If your store has more languages, copy the language file into the corresponding folder and edit it to adjust the texts:
Install the module
From the ZenCart panel of your store, access Modules> Payment. Press the "Install Module" button and select the Pagantis module.
Configure the module
Once is installed, select the module from the list and click on "Edit", you can see a screen like this:
Configure the account code and the signature key with the information you will find in
in the section
Your account > Store details.
Keep in mind that to make real collections you must activate your account first.
- Enable: Activate the Module (True) or disable it (False).
- TEST account code: Test account code.
- TEST signing password: Signing password for the account Test.
- REAL account code: Real account code.
- REAL signature key: Real account signature key.
- Payment method:
- TEST: Test data entered to then, and therefore purchases do not occur from Real form and no charges are made on the credit card. It is only used to check the good module operation after installation.
- REAL: Purchases are charged to the credit card used and all payments are processed.
- Discount - assume commissions:
- True: The amount of the commission is assumed by the customer
- False: The amount of the commission is assumed by the merchant.
- Sort Order of display: The position in which the option appears Pagantis in the list of payment methods.
- Zone in which it is operational: select zones where will show the module.
- Order status before confirming: order status before receiving payment.
- Confirmed order status: order status after of receiving the payment of Pay Later.