You need an account in our platform, if you don't have one yet, please create one by clicking here:
Installation and configuration
To include Pagantis in your e-commerce you need to follow the next steps
Download the module
Please download our latest version of the payment module from our official repository in GitHub:
Upload the files
To install Pagantis module in X-Cart, you have to upload it by accessing the administration panel of your X-Cart installation, “Modules” menu and using the “upload add-on” button.
Once the module is uploaded, x-cart will clear the cache automatically.
Install the module
Now we can see the module in the list:
We have to click on the “Enabled” checkbox to activate it and then click on the “Settings” option to configure the payment method.
Configure the module
This menu will redirect you to the “Payment methods” menu where we have to add the new payment method using the “Add payment method” button and select the Paga + Tarde option.
Here the module configuration form will be displayed, where we must enter the data provided by Paga + Tarde.
Configure the account code and the signature key with the information you will find in Merchant BackOffice in the section
Your account > Store details.
Keep in mind that to make real collections you must activate your account first. Once completed, you can use Pagantis to accept payments. Note that the payment method appears as active in the list of payment methods:
- TEST customer code: Test account code.
- TEST customer password: Signing password for the account Test.
- REAL customer code: Real account code.
- REAL customer key: Real account signature key.
- Yes: Test data entered to then, and therefore purchases do not occur from Real form and no charges are made on the credit card. It is only used to check the good module operation after installation.
- No: Purchases are charged to the credit card used and all payments are processed.
- Discount - assume commissions:
- Yes: The amount of the commission is assumed by the customer
- No: The amount of the commission is assumed by the merchant.