You need an account in our platform, if you don't have one yet, please create one by clicking here:
Our payment module works with the DrupalCommerce 2.x version and Drupal 7.x
Installation and configuration
To include Pagantis in your e-commerce you need to follow the next steps
Download the module
Please download our latest version of the payment module from our official repository in GitHub:
Install the module
To install our module in DrupalCommerce, you must first install the module in your Drupal and then activate the payment method in DrupalCommerce.
First, we install the Drupal module. For this, you have to administration of your Drupal installation and select the "Site Settings" > “Modules”.
In this menu there is the “+ Install new module” button, where you can upload the module (zip file).
Once the module is uploaded, you will see a page confirming that the correctly installed:
Configure the module
Once installed we have to activate the module, either by clicking the “Enable newly added modules” link or from the modules menu, looking for Pagantis module and change the switch from OFF to ON
and then click on the “Save configuration” button to save the changes.
Now we go to the DrupalCommerce configuration to add the new payment method. For this, we access the menu of “Store settings”> “Payment methods”.
In this menu we click on the “+ Add a payment method rule” button and fill in the form, with the values: - Payment method: Financing with Paga + Tarde - Name: any name that helps you locate the payment method, such as “Paga + Tarde”.
Click to save and the payment method will already be created, and we will see the newly created method:
In this menu we have to click on the install symbol and the module will be installed. Once installed, we can click on the edit icon to edit the module preferences.
Here the module configuration form will be displayed, where we must enter the data provided by Pagantis.
In this configuration menu of Pagantis we have to click on the "edit" menu found in the "Actions" section.
In this section, “Payment settings” you have to put our credential keys, which you will find in the administration panel.
- TEST customer code: Test account code.
- TEST customer password: Signing password for the account Test.
- REAL customer code: Real account code.
- REAL customer key: Real account signature key.
- Yes: Test data entered to then, and therefore purchases do not occur from Real form and no charges are made on the credit card. It is only used to check the good module operation after installation.
- No: Purchases are charged to the credit card used and all payments are processed.
- Discount - assume commissions:
- Yes: The amount of the commission is assumed by the customer
- No: The amount of the commission is assumed by the merchant.